Sheet Metal Services
Sheet Metal technicians are all well versed in every facet of ageing aircraft, SSID and corrosion control programs. Our Planning Department can assist you in the scheduling and implementation of your requirements. Special needs can be accommodated in our support shops. Our Technicians are experienced in:
- Ageing Aircraft Mods
- Crash Damage Repair
- Camera Bay Mods
- Component Fabrication
- Flight Control Overhaul
- Close Tolerance Replacement and Fabrication
- Galley Fabrication and Overhaul
- Corrosion Control Programs Avionics
Our Engineering Department can provide support to maintenance visits by working to compile engineering data necessary for major modifications and repairs.
As an approved Transport Canada Airworthiness Engineering Organization (AEO 98-0-01), under its scope of delegation we offer support in:
- Structures, Systems and Equipment and Avionics/Electrical specialties
- Non-delegated support is represented for Transport Canada Approval
- Issuance of delegated Supplemental Type Certificates and Repair Design Approvals
The department has experience in acquiring Supplemental Type Certificate approvals, most notably the ATR42 Class Combi Conversion. Our goal is to provide support to maintaining aeronautical product serviceability in a timely fashion.